Our Story

Ceremony

Just Married

The Journey Starts Here...

by - February 05, 2014

And so begins a new adventure...

As many of you already know, I have a teaching blog (The Second Grade Superkids), which is where this fascination with the "blog-o-sphere" and fun all began. I absolutely adore learning from and sharing ideas with others, and blogging has more than provided me with an avenue to do just this! And while I fully intend to continue with my teaching blog as a means of developing that aspect of my life, I often feel that there is this whole other side to me left unheard.

That being said... 

(In addition to all of the uh-mazing educational blogs I check out each day) 
I love perusing blogs that inspire me to strengthen my faith and my character. I love finding project ideas that motivate me to be creative and recipes that encourage me to pretend I'm on Top Chef. I love learning ways to lead a healthier lifestyle both inside and out and ways in which I can enjoy and spread joy to those around me. Most of all, I love to hear about the stories and lives of others in this great big world of ours. We can all grow and learn so much from one another. 

And this, my friends, is why I have decided to start this blog. I'm excited to have a place to share my story. My hope is that this blog is a space that does all of those things that I have listed above for those who chose to follow along with me. 

So why "Happy as We Know It"? Let me explain.
This summer, I will be marrying my best friend.
You may have noticed the HAPP of happy was bit emphasized. There was a reason for that ;).

My handsome man's (and my soon to be) last name is HAPP.
So this blog won't only be about my journey, but our journey.
I am incredibly excited to see where life takes us and equally as thrilled to be sharing in it with all of you.

This is our HAPPy as we know it.


Follow along via email (on the right sidebar)
-or- Bloglovin.

Special thanks to Megan Favre @ A Bird in Hand Designs for my beautiful blog design and 
Marissa K. Webb Photography for our "happy couple" photo op. 

God Bless.




You May Also Like

0 comments