Our Story

Ceremony

Just Married

A Wine-derful Bachelorette Affair

by - May 26, 2014

Last weekend we celebrated my final weeks as a single gal in style with a little wine and painting.
This is something I have been wanting to do for quite some time, and I was beyond excited when I saw a stylin' little "vino" themed invite arrive in my mailbox.
If you've never done something like this, there are several of these little gems sprinkled throughout most urban areas. The one my maids decided upon was called Bottle and Bottega


My lovely ladies provided the wine (and lots of it) and they provide the rest!


Once we filled our glasses and had a few appetizers, it was time to start the art. Our wonderful instructor showed us step-by-step how to channel our inner van Goghs.


A whole piece finished in 2 hours or less. And let's be honest, while I must admit my friends are incredibly talented, I had no idea we would all be able to create the caliber of work that I would have no shame hanging on my wall!


Lovely all around.


I would highly recommend this type of intimate gathering for a bacherlorette who isn't up for the typical out all night soiree. It was a perfect evening for me to spend quality time with the amazing women in my life chatting, wining and dining.

Here are 10 other ideas that may be great for a bachelorette hoping for something a little different than the norm:

1. Take part in a cooking class together as a group (and indulge after!)
2. Go wine tasting/to a vineyard together for an afternoon of sippin' and sun
3. Attend a baseball game or sporting event and cheer on the bride's favorite team
4. Go on a weekend getaway at a cabin (be sure to bring your favorite chick flicks and slippers)
5. Venture out on a scavenger hunt around the city
6. Run a 5k or other race together (and of course coordinate your outfits)
7. Have a spa and pampering day together (what girl doesn't love this)
8. Invite everyone over to someone's place for a game night (bring the bride's favorites)
9. Host a Pinterest "DIY" night (everyone picks a project and brings the necessary items to create it)
10. Hit up an amusement park together for a day of fun-filled aventure








You May Also Like

0 comments