Our Story

Ceremony

Just Married

Bucket List Adventures // Paint Date

by - July 31, 2015








We have really been making it a point this summer to soak up some of this extra quality time we have together to go on a few new adventures. Last week we tapped into our artistic (or lack there of) side and decided to take part in a wine and painting evening at a local restaurant.



















We had an encouraging and enthusiastic guide (and no, I'm not just referring to the wine) that helped us through each step of the painting process. I have been to one of these events before with my girlfriends, and I am consistently amazed at what I can produce (when normally color-by-number is a bit more my gig) with just a little assistance. My husband and I had a lot of fun creating something together as well, and now we have two new pieces of wall art that have much more meaning, sweat and tears (okay that may be a little dramatic) behind them.



There are painting opportunities like this all over the country, and I feel like they are popping up more and more. I often see them on Groupon as well, for those of you who don't mind waiting for a good bargain. I must admit we both enjoyed the chance to be creative and productive while spending quality time together.

For more of our Bucket List Adventures, feel free to visit my "Bucket List" tab on the right sidebar.

Our Bucket List progress:

1. Take in the city at the top of a skyscraper
2. Hike along local waterfalls
3. Attend a hockey game
4. See a musical
5. Attend an outdoor concert
6. Go lawn bowling
7. Run a 5k
8. Go on a brewery tour
9. Shop at a local market
10. Get lost in the Skyway
11. Participate in outdoor yoga
12. Play in an ice castle
13. Ride a roller coaster 
14. Check out a local winery
15. Wine and painting date
16. Visit an aquarium
17. Go to the zoo
18. Go to a baseball game
19. Go snowmobiling
20. Check out a Holiday Village at Christmas
21. Go snowshoeing
22. Attend a Pride Parade
23. Bike along the city
24. Take a cooking class
25. Go on a local tour
26. Go fishing
27. Go hiking
28. Go on a dinner cruise
29. Jump at an indoor trampoline park
30. Wander around a new city in our area

You May Also Like

0 comments