Our Story

Ceremony

Just Married

Junk Bonanza

by - September 26, 2015



This girl is (see above) after spending the morning at an event called the Junk Bonanza. This expo is an antique, shabby chic, vintage lover's dreamland, and I cannot believe it has taken me so long to experience this treasure-filled festivity myself.



Seriously friends, aisle after aisle of vendors and adorably unique finds. Being that many of these vendors are also local, it gave me an opportunity to get a sneak peek into a variety of shops in the area that I have no doubt I will be perusing again in the near future.


I am consistently amazed by people's ability to create, envision and repurpose, and I can't help but feel inspired after visiting events such as these. Yay for junk.






















I was really hoping to find a distressed ladder that I have been wanting for awhile to add a little character to our living room and the expo did not disappoint. While I found a few other great little trinkets, this was by far my favorite purchase. Living room meet your newest addition.





Feel free to head to the Junk Bonanza website to see when it's coming to a city near you. Grab a girlfriend or two and your shopping legs and enjoy your day of treasure hunting!

You May Also Like

0 comments