Our Story

Ceremony

Just Married

Madmen Themed Affair

by - March 19, 2014



This past weekend I had the priviledge of throwing one of my dearest friend's Bachelorette Party. 
No party would be complete without a good ole' fashion, themed reason to play dress up.
That being said, we settled upon a MADMEN theme.

For those who have not seen the show (which I will admit is myself included), it is a drama based on a prestigious New York ad agency set in the 1960's. Feel free to clue me in if my description is incorrect. So we all put on our best 60's style dresses and hair do's to prep for our night on the town!

The show's logo is comprised of the colors of black, red and white. Thus, I centered the decoration scheme around these colors as well.


Can't go wrong with balloons. Simple way to tie your colors together and spruce up any table.


Gifts are also a must for any bachelorette. Color coordinated, of couse.

These straws were a perfect addition to add a pop of color to our water glasses.


And let's be honest- every great party must have a festive favor for the guests. 
Who doesn't want  need a pair of cat eye glasses?


Congrats to the Bacherlorette!







You May Also Like

0 comments