Our Story

Ceremony

Just Married

Will you be my bridesmaid?

by - March 05, 2014

One of the best parts of my wedding day (aside from, of course, marrying the man of my dreams), will be that I get to spend an entire day with those I love all in one place. 

Five of those individuals that I love are my very best girl friends who will be calming me down, making me laugh, and standing by my side on this utmost important day. I feel incredibly blessed to have these ladies in my life, and so when it came time to ask them to be a part of my wedding, I wanted it to be as fun and thoughtful as they are! I set out to peruse Pinterest and my favorite blogs to see what was out there, and while I ultimately decided to create something of my very own, I came across so many great ideas along the way, that I thought I'd share some with you today!
For my girls, I decided to go the dessert route. I mean let's be honest, you can't wrong with something sweet, right?

I hit up a local bakery and got some of their fabulous pink lemonade cupcakes and had each one boxed up individually. I then utilized my Dr. Seuss skills to whip up a little rhyme, which I cut and backed on scrapbook paper and then stuck into the cupcake using a toothpick.


Once ready, I used ribbon and scrapbooking flowers, in my wedding colors no less, to wrap it up and add a nice finished touch!


Then the fun part began....the delivery!

Sticking with the dessert theme, I came across these lovely bunches of goodness in my initial search that may be an option if you prefer cookies instead from The Pastry Studio.


I also thought this cakepop invitation was just too much fun! (Source unidentified.)


Looking to do something that doesn't involve food?

I love these boxes that Brit from Life in Hearts put together for her girls. She even filled them with bridesmaid essentials!


These pennant jars from Lindsey Brooke are a great way to turn the question into something creative. 


And if you are looking for something with a little more "pop", this idea from Sobrina at Quiet Like Horses may be up your alley!


Or maybe you have some seriously organized (or the contrary ;)) ladies on your hands. I love this idea of giving your girls planners to help them remember all of those important dates! Such a practical gift. (Source unidentified.)


There are so many uniquely creative ideas out there. These were just a few of my favorites. I encourage you to find something that will be special for both you and "soon-to-be" bridesmaids!




You May Also Like

0 comments