Our Story

Ceremony

Just Married

Our Happily Ever After: The Bridal Party

by - June 27, 2014

When I look at these photos it reminds me of why I consider myself to be one of the most blessed girl's in the world. We are surrounded by not only a loving family, but friends who are such incredible individuals. Our very best friends stood by our side throughout our wedding day and not only are we beyond grateful that they could celebrate in our special day with us, but we will cherish the moments, memories, and these sweet and silly photos we have with them for the rest of our lives.

Seriously. They are the coolest crew around. Hands down.



I had seen a variety of "bottom of the shoe shots" as I like to call them in looking for something fun to do with the girls shoes. I thought about writing them notes, scripture, the list goes on, but finally decided upon this one. Our names just so happened to be a perfect fit for the feet of my 5 lovely ladies too, so I knew it was meant to be (just like the hubs and I) --> insert gag here ;). 

They also signed their names in blue on my shoe for my "something blue". 
Ryan didn't know we were doing the photo, so it ended up being a really cute surprise for him when we received all of our images as well!


Seeing as I am a teacher, I was just in love with the old school house they had on the property.


As you can see, I was unfortunately picked on a bit by my bridesmaids who found it hilarious when I was forced to wear the "dunce cap" (duh, duh, duh...) in class.







Watch out, we've got... bouquets.


So beautiful. Every one of these ladies. Inside and out. 


And then, there are these studs.







Sorry ladies, this one's all mine ;).







You wouldn't believe how long it took these boys to figure out this whole sock shot.


But they eventually got it.



A little snack in between takes.


Sharing is caring, right?


Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for bringing us endless joy, laughter, and memories on our wedding day. 

For more from our big day feel free to also check out:

Special Thanks and Credits:
Our Bridal Party (without whom these photos would not have been possible)
Bouquets/Bouts: Cathy Ott & Crimson Ridge
Girls Shoes: Toms (Natural Crochet)
Guys Ties: Me and Matilda
Groom's Tie/Hat: The Vintage Beau
Guys Socks: Happy Socks



You May Also Like

0 comments