Our Story

Ceremony

Just Married

Small Space, Big Color: Our Patio Reveal

by - August 08, 2014

We are officially all moved in to our new place, and the fun of organizing, decorating, hanging, compromising and cleaning is in full swing.


While we still have a lot to accomplish (isn't it always a work in progress?), the first space we have more-or-less conquered is our patio. Honestly, if you are looking to redecorate your patio, this is the perfect time of year to hop to it as nearly everything "summer" is on sale.


We got this sweet little table for two from Target on clearance for 30% off. I even got an additional discount for taking the floor model.
 I added the red pillows pictured I got on sale for 20% off at Pier 1 Imports for a bit more comfort and color as well. 



The yellow flower pot I got 50% off at Hobby Lobby and the other for $8 at a local nursery. I filled them both with flowers from the local farmer's market I purchased for a whoppin' $5.


The adorable "hope" statement rock was actually a favor at a friend's wedding years back. I thought this would be the perfect home for it. You could easily make a similar one yourself with any word or quote you'd like on it.

On the other side of our porch, I added these perfectly pettite lil' planter stands from Home Depot (about $35 for both) along with some (hopefully hardy) shade plants to top them off. I will admit, I am a forgetful waterer, so here's to hoping I can keep all of this beauty alive.


Finally in front of our door, I placed this patterned rug from Target we purchased for around $20. 


Here is the (almost) final outcome and a lingering question.





You May Also Like

0 comments