Our Story

Ceremony

Just Married

Thriftventures

by - January 04, 2015

Since we have gotten married and started sharing and working to save money, I have made it a point to try and be a bit more "thrifty" with the purchases I make. That being said, my new favorite places to shop have quickly become local and online thrift stores where I find myself enjoying the hunt of a great bargain! 

One of these favorite spots for fab finds is the local Goodwill store. I am always amazed by the brand name items (many of which I would never pay full price for at the store) that I can find for some seriously cheap prices. 

For instance, here are some of my favorite finds from this past fall:


// Green & Blue Tee: Urban Outfitters // Blue & White Striped Tee: Zara 
// Brown Sweater: Gap // Navy Pea Coat: Ann Taylor Loft

 

// Tan Coat: J.Crew  //Navy & White Striped Button Down: The Limited







Another great thing about Goodwill is that when you make a donation, you also receive a 25% off coupon for in store use. Thus, I make it a point to make a donation each time I go as it is not only a great way to give back, but also clean out my closet and receive a discount at the same time on the already discounted merchandise when I shop. Cheers all around.


If you are someone who doesn't mind (or even enjoys) the hunt for a good bargain like myself, thrifting may be a new adventure you should try this year! 

Stay tuned for more of my "thriftventures" in future posts, and I'd love to hear any tips, tricks, or favorite spots from those of you "thriftveterans" out there.  




You May Also Like

0 comments